All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Donut County is a physics-based puzzle game developed by Ben Esposito and published by Annapurna Interactive. The game was released on August 28, 2018, for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. In the game, the player controls a hole in the ground, which is used to swallow objects and create new holes. The goal is to progress through each level by swallowing a certain number of objects, and avoiding obstacles. The game features physics-based gameplay, and a minimalist art style.
- Is a unique puzzle game that is easy to pick up and play
- Graphics are colorful and cartoony
- The game has a minimalist art style
- Soundtrack is composed by Daniel Koestner
- Is a casual game that can be completed in a few hours
- Has replay value, as the player can try to consume more on each level
- There are secret levels that can be unlocked
- Some people may not like the idea of playing as a hole in the ground
- The game is not very challenging, and may not be suitable for everyone
- The game may be too short for some people
- Graphics may not be to everyone's taste
- Soundtrack may not be to everyone's taste